Mi-Recruitment Manager for In-house recruiters
Mi-Recruitment Manager is a CRM that boosts the efficiency of your in-house team by enabling recruiters to work closely and more effectively with line managers and external agencies.
Comprehensive and efficient
- Mi-Recruitment Manager is the most comprehensive CRM for managing in-house recruitment workflow.
- The system allows recruiters to be extremely agile and move efficiently through each step of the hiring and on-boarding processes.
- Enables corporates and public sector bodies to manage their own recruitment, build talent pools and work closely with agency suppliers so that processes are tracked end-to-end and flow smoothly.
Ease of use
- Line Managers and HR recruiters simply enter their requirements and mi-Recruitment Manager distributes their vacancies, according to predefined rules, to their agencies and/or internal or external job boards, whose responses are instantly available for review and further action.
- Recruiters enjoy a direct business relationship with people in your organisation who are looking for new talent.
- Designed to deal with an unlimited number of suppliers, vacancies and applicants, simply, practically and economically.
Integration with other areas
- End-to-end recruitment: feed information from electronic timesheets to HR departments, payroll and billing systems as required.
- Improve transparency: make the recruitment process and job management easier for both internal clients, agencies and candidates.
- Web-based recruitment software: access the information you need and enter your requirements, search the talent pool and distribute vacancies, anytime, anywhere.
- Vendor management: control and manage your internal and external recruitment and deal fairly with large numbers of recruitment agency suppliers.
- Excellent value for money: proven, first-class return on investment (ROI), zero unplanned downtime and the ability to win back the 25% of your work time that is typically lost by knowledge workers.
- Demonstrate compliance: the mi-Recruitment Manager database and workflow tools help you to deal with workers rights the Protection Act and more. Audit trails and traceability enable you to prove compliance to Fair Work and third parties.
- Build your talent pool: maintain your ring-fenced, direct and agency candidates, and your employed talent, in one central location.
- KPI reporting: quickly and easily deliver direct interaction, reporting and communications without increasing your workload.
- Scalable: deploy mi-Recruitment Manager rapidly for tens, hundreds or thousands of users and deal with an unlimited number of suppliers, vacancies and applicants.
At a Glance: mi-Recruitment Manager
Enables corporates and public sector bodies to manage their own recruitment, build talent pools and work closely with agency suppliers so that recruitment processes are end-to-end and work effectively.