RDB ProNet Recruitment Software for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Access your Client, Contact and Candidate data as well as interactive mobile reporting live and in real time. RDB Mobile empowers you to fill new client requirements out of hours or on the go.
Access data and KPIs on your Phone
- Live KPIs and sales reports direct to your phone.
- Share reports, graphs, grids and gauges with your users.
- Send and receive messages to and from other users in the RDB ProNet Database.
- View message links and navigate to them.
- Works over GPRS, 3G and Wi-Fi connections.
* Requires Web Services set-up.
- Choose from four different themes.
- Choose your preferred font.
- Option to change number of results returned.
- Form Saving
- When leaving the application to make a phone call, send email or view map, your current state will be restored when you open the application again.
- Grid and Card View
- Table cells will auto-size depending on the amount of text.
Manage your data and fill jobs anytime anywhere
- Job Records
- View, edit and create new jobs.
- ‘Auto-match’ candidates to a role.
- Manage shortlists, edit statuses and make placements.
- Candidate Records
- View and update candidates’ CVs and important docs.
- View and edit candidate records.
- Place candidates into jobs.
- Client Records
- View current jobs with client.
- View current placements with client.
- Create new jobs for clients.
- Use the iPhone’s rich interface and integration to call, SMS, email or locate clients using the map function.
At a glance
With RDB Mobile you can access the main features of our next-generation recruitment CRM from your phone anytime and anywhere.
First Choice Software have a developed a product in RDB Pro Net that has everything a business needs to deliver effective recruitment solutions. From its easy to use interface and advanced searching functions to its ability to customize to fit the exacts needs of our business. Value for money and return on investment is essential in today’s business world and RDB delivers just that. Whether you are actively looking to upgrade your recruitment CRM systems or not, RDB is product that must be looked at.
Patrick Bell – Director at Genesis Associates