The RDB Job Board, Candidate Portal and Client Portal allow RDB ProNet to interface with your website. The applications can be mixed and matched according to your needs and have been developed using the same industry standard coding practices used in RDB ProNet
- Post jobs to your website via a direct link from your ProNet database.
- Candidates can register for job alerts and apply to jobs.
- All your vacancies instantly searchable on your website as soon as you enter them into RDB ProNet.
- If your candidates have registered for Email Job alerts or RSS feeds, the moment you’ve published a job via RDB it will be sent to their phone or tablet.
- New applications via your website will be entered instantly to RDB ProNet, creating a new candidate record from the data received.
- We also offer an API (Application Programming Interface) to give your developer more flexibility when integrating the RDB job board into your website.
- Reduce admin by enabling your candidates to update their details online.
- Candidates can edit their personal info, add new resumes, view upcoming interviews and bookings, manage their diaries, contact their consultant, download contract documentation and access other features, such as personalised job alerts.
- Any changes they make will be reflected in RDB ProNet in real time.
- Cut down your email inbox by allowing your clients to manage their account with you online.
- The RDB client portal links directly with RDB ProNet and enables clients to self-manage their vacancies and interviews, view placement documents, search candidates and download resumes.
- Improve your clients’ experience and meet their expectations by delivering direct interaction, reporting and communications without increasing your workload.
At a glance
Our Web Suite provides a ‘real-time’ interface between your website and your RDB database. Produced in tandem with RDB ProNet, and using the same technology, the possibilities for extending the application’s functionality are limitless.